ON THE MARK
To see what personal information we have collected, please fill out our Request Personal Information form.
All website content and distributed content are considered intellectual property (IP) of ON THE MARK. Use and/or distribution of OTM’s IP without written consent is expressly forbidden.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. OTM collects personal information from individuals when they voluntarily submit it to us via the website at on-the-mark.com (the “Site“), the mobile application known as the OTM Organization Design App (the “Application“) or in direct correspondence (for example, over the telephone, via mail or via email). In addition, OTM may collect information relating to individuals using the following technologies:
- Web beacons or clear pixels. Web beacons are small graphic images on a webpage or in an email that can be used for such things as recording the pages that you select, or tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you to a webpage. The web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.
- Other technical information. This may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and information about your visit including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with the products and services that you select.
- For administration of the Site and the Application (including diagnosing problems, optimizing user experience, monitoring usage and performance, and determining aggregate information about users).
- Direct Marketing, to send you product or service updates, feature alerts, or other communications such as newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. We will only contact you by post or telephone if you have consented to this.
- To provide customer services and to contact users for information verification purposes and to administer accounts.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION. OTM may disclose personal information to its parent, subsidiaries, and other affiliated companies, which may include transfers outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) including to the USA. The sharing of information with our affiliated companies is pursuant to the terms of a Data Transfer Agreement. In limited circumstances, OTM may share your personal information with our suppliers, contractors, and agents who perform functions on our behalf, or in connection with services and content offered by OTM or to meet a request made by you. There may be instances when OTM may disclose personal information without providing you with a choice in order to protect the legal rights of OTM; to protect the safety and security of other Users; to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with the law or legal process. In addition, if OTM sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, OTM may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of that transaction.
ACCESS & CHOICE. OTM has implemented the following procedure that you may use to access, correct, or delete your personal information, or choose how your personal information is used:
- If you would like to know the types of personal information that OTM collects, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to know whether OTM has collected personal information about you, please email us the activities and services that you participated in that requested personal information. After reviewing the relevant databases, OTM will confirm whether OTM has collected such personal information about you and provide a list of your personal information that we have on file.
- If your personal information is incorrect, you may correct the personal information by sending a written request for correction to OTM’s Privacy Officer at the address below. Your request must include: (1) all of the incorrect personal information that you wish to change, (2) the corrected personal information, and (3) your signature authorizing such changes. OTM will then correct the personal information in our database and send a written confirmation to you.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third parties for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at any time or by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the relevant communication.
- Requests for the deletion or removal of your personal data, including information published or processed online, should be directed to email@example.com.
- If you would like access to any personal data which you have provided to us in a machine-readable format, or if you would like your data to be transferred directly to another data controller, please direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time, OTM does not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
- International Operations. The Site and the Application are operated by ON THE MARK INC, a corporation registered in Arizona with its registered office at [●]. In relation to the Site and the Application, the data controller is OTM. If you are from a country outside of the United States of America with laws governing data collection, use, and disclosure that may differ from U.S. law and you provide personal information to OTM, please note that any personal information that you provide to OTM may be transferred to the United States of America. By providing your personal information, you hereby specifically and expressly consent to such transfer and processing and the collection, use, and disclosure set forth herein or in our terms and conditions related to the use of and access to the Platform.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding OTM’s collection and use of your personal information or any other privacy or security issue, please contact:
ON THE MARK, Inc.
Attention: OTM Privacy Officer
If OTM needs, or is required, to contact you concerning any event that involves information about you, we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.