Make challenging decisions, solve complex problems and win commitment from stakeholders for successful implementation.
Solving a complex problem, making a challenging decision, planning an implementation or gaining a competitive edge often comes down to the degree at which an organization engages and aligns its key stakeholders.
The accelerated environment OTM creates helps to facilitate fast, pragmatic and innovative answers to any challenge. This approach also supports morale, trust and highly-valued social capital for successful implementation.
Working with people to solve complex issues is at the heart of OTM’s competency. It is the key process through which we produce extraordinary results for our clients.
Group work is facilitated through;
- Board and executive planning, problem solving and decision making retreats or working sessions
- Customer and employee feedback
- Town halls, focus groups and community input
- Facilitated group/team meetings
- High impact conferences and large group events
- Organization design workshops and planning sessions
- Team building
Request More Information
The current working environment is characterized by constant change. It’s been likened to the Industrial Revolution back in the late 18th and early 19th centuries when society adapted to the switch from a self-contained subsistence way of living to one dominated by trade, and the organized creation of products and services based on specialism, mass production in factories and economies of scale.