Our skills-based workshops, along with our coaching and mentoring, are consistently rated by our customers as “one of the best”.
All OTM workshops are deliberately designed to be highly interactive to ensure greater transfer of learning. Our workshops are experienced by delegates as group consultations and applied problem solving sessions, with 75% of time spent facilitating hands-on learning.
These high-impact, hands-on sessions are practical and deliver;
- Increased competence and confidence in applying skills, tools, methods and know-how
- Greater delegate credibility and influence on return to the business
- Improved effectiveness in solving real business issues and implementing solutions
Delegates learn the grounding theory and practical wisdom that comes from more than two decades of consulting with companies around the world. All of our training is delivered by highly experienced senior consulting staff and can be delivered in various formats, depending on objectives, content and audience including;
- Classroom based workshops
- Web-based and virtual learning
- Virtual and on-site coaching and mentoring
Request More Information
The current working environment is characterized by constant change. It’s been likened to the Industrial Revolution back in the late 18th and early 19th centuries when society adapted to the switch from a self-contained subsistence way of living to one dominated by trade, and the organized creation of products and services based on specialism, mass production in factories and economies of scale.