OTM Webinar: Collective Genius: Leveraging The Power Of Group Work For Better Decision Making, Problem Solving, and Sustained Action
PRESENTED BY: Mark LaScola & Dennis Skinner, Master Facilitators… with over 65 years of combined experience in solving real business problems and achieving big results.
DATE & TIME: Wednesday, July 24th at 8 AM PST/PHX/MST, 9 AM MDT, 11 AM EDT, 3 PM GMT, & 7 PM Dubai time
Thursday, July 25th at 1 AM Melbourne time
One of the most powerful options for executives is hiding in plain sight — the power of group collaboration to solve big, hairy challenges. Mountains of business, neuro- and social-science evidence supports the fact that by tapping into the wisdom of diverse groups, leaders unlock creative ideas and robust solutions that even the smartest people in the group and/or expert consultancies could not have come up with alone. And, more importantly, by involving your people in solving your business’s most complex problems together, levels of commitment, sustainability and implementation ROI are achieved beyond comparison, driving change that truly sticks. In this webinar, we will share practical, proven tools, methods and wisdoms leaders can use to solve big problems, make better decisions, design more innovative solutions, and drive powerful, sustained business improvements through collaborative group work.
TO REGISTER : Click Here
HRPS Conference Presentation: Employee Life Cycle Operating Model
Date: October 27-29, 2019
Location: Renaissance Boston Waterfront- Boston, MA
- The drivers and impetus behind the development of the OM; How HR led the way for the Kingfisher business and involved over 100 professionals in its development.
- The Employee Life Cycle OM, its description and how it works.
- How it was developed, the benefits of using that approach and methodology.
- How the Employee Life Cycle OM naturally:
- Mirrors the business as well as colleague needs and priorities.
- Drives outside-in thinking/doing, liberates HR to work together to deliver business needs.
- Drives agility, fungible HR resources, and the broadening of skill sets of those HR professionals working within it.
- Embraces the Kingfisher values of be yourself at work, skills for life, getting more from giving, entrepreneurism.
Request an Executive Briefing in Your City!
- Practical examples of modern operating models addressing digitalization, agile, customer centricity, local to global, strategy changes, platforms and ecosystems, etc.
- Common pitfalls and mistakes made on the road to modernization.
- Integrating future of work challenges into an operating model.
- When to know the time is right to modernize an operating model.
- What are the best ways to go about modernizing an operating model.
High-Impact Organization Design Masterclass
ON THE MARK (OTM) has successfully delivered close to 450 organization redesigns and operating model modernization projects in 35+ countries on five continents across most industry sectors for every type of business function and enterprise-wide over its 30 years in business.
Our sweet spot is ensuring a business is fit for purpose to deliver its purpose with a keen focus on aligning culture, ways of working and behavior change, fast. OTM offers one of the industry’s most disciplined, integrated and comprehensive re-design solutions that simplifies an operating model, removing complication. OTM has trained and developed over 5,000 internal change agents and leaders around the globe in our unique organization design solution using the 10/20/70 model of development.
WHEN: Tuesday, Wed and Thurs., August 20-22, 2019
WHERE: Downtown Phoenix, Location TBD
EXPECT: Three-days of action packed, hands-on learning. Learning will occur through real-world practice and application using case studies and/or real projects. The time spent will be highly interactive with at least 50% of the time spent in hands-on learning. Participants and teams are encouraged to bring real projects to the masterclass.