Strategy Development & Implementation Webinar
Getting Clear on Strategy & Making the Strategy Come to Life: A Case Study for a Global Finance Function
We all know strategy is a key part of any business. Oftentimes leaders in a company put their heads together to develop a strategy that is then rolled out to the rest of the company. This approach rarely leads to a fully embraced strategy and instead creates different ideas of what, why, and how the strategy should be executed.
Every company needs its employees working in sync, but we see strategies created at one level get translated like a game of telephone time and time again. When a strategy is filtered down to each level in a different way, it’s no wonder that strategies remain in document form or statements of aspiration that nobody really understand how to execute in coordinated fashion.
Whether you’re developing an enterprise-wide strategy or creating a strategy that serves the needs of a specific function, there are ways to collaboratively develop a strategy, communicate the strategy properly, and bring the strategy to all levels of an organization.
- Identifying indicators signaling a need for strategy development
- Understanding the core outcomes before beginning strategy development
- How to collaboratively develop a pragmatic strategy
- You developed a strategy…. now what?
- Honing in on implementation tactics based on organizational behavior
9 AM PST / 5 PM BST
Location: Zoom Livestream
Modernizing Operating Models Collaboratively: Organization Design From Strategy Through Implementation
5-Week Organization Design Virtual Masterclass
January 18th – February 22nd, 2022
Our sweet spot is ensuring a business is fit for purpose to deliver its purpose with a keen focus on aligning culture, ways of working and behavior change, fast. OTM offers one of the industry’s most disciplined, integrated and comprehensive re-design solutions that simplifies an operating model, removing complications. OTM has trained and developed over 5,000 internal change agents and leaders around the globe in our unique organization design solution using the 10/20/70 model of development.
This course is ideal for internal and external change agents, org design and org development professionals, HR professionals, lean/six sigma practitioners, internal and middle managers, executive leadership, and entire project teams. It is five-weeks of action-packed, hands-on learning that will occur through real-world practice and application using case studies and/or real projects.
Course Dates: Every Tuesday & Thursday from January 18th – February 22nd
8 AM – 11 AM PT
4 PM – 7 PM BST
Location: Zoom Livestream
Sign up for any of these webinars here:
Request an Executive Briefing in Your City!
- Practical examples of modern operating models addressing digitalization, agile, customer centricity, local to global, strategy changes, platforms and ecosystems, etc.
- Common pitfalls and mistakes made on the road to modernization.
- Integrating future of work challenges into an operating model.
- When to know the time is right to modernize an operating model.
- What are the best ways to go about modernizing an operating model.