Ask Me Anything About Organization Design
OTM’s monthly Ask Me Anything sessions bring both internal and external practitioners together to discuss organization design trends, topics, and insights.
Date: 24 November 2020 – 8 AM PST / 4 PM GMT
Location: Zoom Livestream
Request an Executive Briefing in Your City!
- Practical examples of modern operating models addressing digitalization, agile, customer centricity, local to global, strategy changes, platforms and ecosystems, etc.
- Common pitfalls and mistakes made on the road to modernization.
- Integrating future of work challenges into an operating model.
- When to know the time is right to modernize an operating model.
- What are the best ways to go about modernizing an operating model.
High-Impact Organization Design Masterclass
ON THE MARK (OTM) has successfully delivered close to 450 organization redesigns and operating model modernization projects in 35+ countries on five continents across most industry sectors for every type of business function and enterprise-wide over its 30 years in business.
Our sweet spot is ensuring a business is fit for purpose to deliver its purpose with a keen focus on aligning culture, ways of working and behavior change, fast. OTM offers one of the industry’s most disciplined, integrated and comprehensive re-design solutions that simplifies an operating model, removing complication. OTM has trained and developed over 5,000 internal change agents and leaders around the globe in our unique organization design solution using the 10/20/70 model of development.
EXPECT: Three-days of action packed, hands-on learning. Learning will occur through real-world practice and application using case studies and/or real projects. The time spent will be highly interactive with at least 50% of the time spent in hands-on learning. Participants and teams are encouraged to bring real projects to the masterclass.Request a Class Near You