Ask Me Anything
Date: Feb 11, 2020 – 10 AM MST
Location: Zoom Livestream
Interested in our 5-Day Organization Design Masterclass? Want to learn more about what it entails? Bring any and all of your questions to our newly added Ask Me Anything session. Mark LaScola, Managing Principal and course facilitator, will be joined by Lynsey Bradley, a recent alumna of our training.Register
Ask Me Anything
February 20, 2020
Date: Feb 20, 2020 – 8 AM MST
Location: Zoom Livestream
Bring any and all of your organization design related questions to our second monthly Ask Me Anything session. Two of our experts will be on-hand to answer your questions.
5-Day Organization Design Masterclass
Businesses today face big challenges and decisions that impact their operating models. Technology, digital, AI, future of work challenges, customer centricity, and the need for greater governance are only a few of these challenges.
OTM’s organization design skill development prepares and positions your people to address whatever operating model challenges come their way. We have the most comprehensive tools, templates, and real world samples that other consultancies cannot provide. Our operating model approach takes you from strategy all the way through implementation.
The masterclass will start on Monday, March 2 at 11:30am and end Friday, March 6 at 1:00pm to allow participants to fly in on Monday and fly out on Friday.
Times for each day are as follows:
Monday: 11:30am to 5:30pm
Tues-Thurs: 8:00am to 5:30pm
Friday: 8:00am to 1:00pmMore Information
Organization Design Primer: Everything You Need to Know About Organization Design
DESCRIPTION: Organization design is a business solution that ensures a business is “fit for purpose.” It can be integrated with the art and science of Organization Development, but they are not the same. In our time together, we will review the essential yet practical elements of Organization Design and its fit with Organization Development. Many HR professionals lump these two together referring to them as OD&D particularly because at some point, Organization Design requires roles and jobs design and assigning people. This is a minor part of organization design work. While some graduate Organization Development programs touch on Organization Design, for the most part they are inadequate in preparing their students to do this important work.
- Practically define and describe OD vs Organization Design. Their difference and overlaps.
- Identify and be able to discuss the three change agent roles (internal and/or external) and their significance to delivering organization design work.
- Describe 3-7 practical elements of Organization Design work.
- Learn and apply at least three wisdoms in doing effective Organization Design work.
- Learn the three skill sets that are fundamental to delivering effective Organization Design and identify at least 3-5 resources to further your development
High-Impact Organization Design Masterclass
ON THE MARK (OTM) has successfully delivered close to 450 organization redesigns and operating model modernization projects in 35+ countries on five continents across most industry sectors for every type of business function and enterprise-wide over its 30 years in business.
Our sweet spot is ensuring a business is fit for purpose to deliver its purpose with a keen focus on aligning culture, ways of working and behavior change, fast. OTM offers one of the industry’s most disciplined, integrated and comprehensive re-design solutions that simplifies an operating model, removing complication. OTM has trained and developed over 5,000 internal change agents and leaders around the globe in our unique organization design solution using the 10/20/70 model of development.
EXPECT: Three-days of action packed, hands-on learning. Learning will occur through real-world practice and application using case studies and/or real projects. The time spent will be highly interactive with at least 50% of the time spent in hands-on learning. Participants and teams are encouraged to bring real projects to the masterclass.Request a Class Near You
Request an Executive Briefing in Your City!
- Practical examples of modern operating models addressing digitalization, agile, customer centricity, local to global, strategy changes, platforms and ecosystems, etc.
- Common pitfalls and mistakes made on the road to modernization.
- Integrating future of work challenges into an operating model.
- When to know the time is right to modernize an operating model.
- What are the best ways to go about modernizing an operating model.